GOSWIM Swimming Lessons
We are proud to offer GOSWIM swimming lessons that are powered by Swimming Australia these swim lessons are a new, fun way to learn to swim and be safe in and around the water. GOSWIM focuses on contemporary, experiential and activity-based learning.
Simply take a look at our swim experience journey below to identify the ideal entry level for you and your loved ones.
The curriculum covers seven areas of learning. These areas are combined and presented as activities to enhance student development.
Key Learning Areas
- Entries and exits
- Floating and sculling
- Movement, propulsion and stroke development
- Personal survival
- Underwater skills
- Rescue and emergency
- Water safety knowledge
Explore the Cool Stuff You’ll Be Accessing with Us!
Enjoy weekly swimming lessons throughout the year for 48 weeks.
Easy and Affordable
With weekly payment, swimming lessons are more affordable and can be easily managed with our direct debit system.
Preventing the need to re-enrol each term and offering your preferred lesson time.
Active World App
Communicate and stay in touch with your child’s progression, learning activities and outcomes.
4 Weeks FREE
Enjoy free family swim access for 4 weeks over summer.
Plus, 1 Week Holiday Swim Program
1 week Holiday Swim Program for either Fast Track or the Water Safety program.
GOSWIM FAQs Expand all
GOSWIM Caters To
- Infants with their parents - Children aged 6 months to 3.5 years
- Preschoolers - Children aged 3.5 - 5 years
- Primary school aged children - Children aged 5 years and above
- Junior Dolphins
- Adult swimming lessons
It's never too early or late to learn how to swim! Our program ensures students learn and understand personal survival and water safety elements at all ages.Other Benefits Include:
- Establishing a strong and effective swimming technique
- Becoming empowered to think, discuss and decide
- Enhancing knowledge, skill and understanding
- Supported by professionally qualified teachers
Membership fees are due and payable via direct debit. This fee covers the cost of the lesson and holds the student’s place in class. A separate document detailing terms and conditions related to direct debit payments is available from reception.
Essentials for Each Lesson
- A towel
- A well, non-contagious student
- Goggles or cap, if the student prefers
- A swim nappy if your child is not toilet trained
- A happy and cheery smile with lots of energy
- Students membership card and rewards card